Title: Hub Administration Coordinator (Previously posted as: Early Learning Coordinator)
Program: South Coast Regional Early Learning (SCREL) Hub
Location: Coos Bay, Oregon
Agency: Oregon Coast Community Action
Pay Rate: Hourly, $17.50-$21.50 DOE
Classification: Full-Time, non-Exempt
Reports to: SCREL Hub Director
Staff Supervised: None
Date Posted: Reposted: 2/5/18 (Initially posted: 1/18/18)
Posting Expires: Open Until Filled (Initial closing date: 2/1/18)
HR Contact 541-435-7090 email@example.com
Revised: February 2018
Please submit a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provides support to the South Coast Regional Early Learning (SCREL) Hub Director in coordinating collaborative early learning initiatives in Coos, Curry & Western Douglas Counties. Coordinates SCREL Hub data collection and reporting systems to ensure all required data is collected and reports to funders and stakeholders are accurate, complete and timely. Provides administrative support and communication in alignment with SCREL Hub goals, contracts, work plans, and other funding source rules and regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Ensure that all SCREL contracts, sub-contracts and MOU’s are maintained and available, as needed
• Develop and maintain written communication systems (newsletters, website, social media accounts, etc.) to connect with Hub Stakeholders and partners; provide ongoing internal and external communication to community partners, committee members and others
• Collect and report required information to the state Early Learning Division and other funders
• Monitor program and community data to provide updates to the SCREL Steering Committee to help in determining which activities are meeting Hub goals, objectives and metrics
• Assist the Hub Director in the development, regular review and ongoing updates of Hub Strategic and Work Plans
• Provide assistance and support for grant writing, fundraising and events
• Review and update program information collection and documentation systems to maximize efficiency and accuracy and to determine ongoing training needs
• Coordinate with ORCCA Administrative Staff to ensure mail, messages, office work assignments and correspondence are handled professionally, with excellent customer service
• Ensure that stakeholder and Hub committee contact information is up-to-date and available
• Provide planning and event support for SCREL Hub Steering Committee and sub-committee meetings and events, including arrangements for space, food and presentation materials
• Assist with organizing and facilitating SCREL Hub training and travel arrangements
• Participate in SCREL team meetings and agency team meetings and trainings, as requested
• Attend regional and state phone, web and in-person meetings, and networking events, as requested
INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM EXPECTATIONS:
• Attend staff meetings, center meetings, and/or other workshops/meetings as notified
• Maintain a positive attitude regarding ORCCA and all its programs
• Model behaviors that demonstrate an understanding, acceptance and welcoming of diversity
• Maintain respect and positive communication regarding all children, families and staff.
• Maintain confidentiality of client and staff information.
• Maintain open, two-way communication with staff
• Accept suggestions and guidance from supervisor and other management staff
• Seek feedback on job performance and evaluate suggestions and guidance to incorporate in performance
• Commit to further training. Develop an individual training plan using program tools, as appropriate.
• Communicate with supervisor regarding any needed changes or concerns with work schedule.
• Adhere to agency procedures as a mandated child abuse reporter
• Regular attendance is a requirement of the position.
• Ability to perform the job with or without reasonable accommodations
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• A combination of four years paid experience and/or training plus an Associate’s degree in related field, or a Bachelor’s degree plus two years of experience in a field directly related to job description.
• High degree of organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Experience with database management and data analysis
• Ability to prioritize a demanding workload while being flexible to emergent/ unplanned needs and situations
• Flexibility in schedule; ability to travel across the region
• Ability to work collaboratively in multiple communities and demonstrated experience in relationship building
• Project management skills including the ability to create and adhere to work plans and meet deadlines
• Proficiency in Office products; Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point
· Geographic Area: Coos, Curry and Western Douglas Counties, Primary worksite: Coos Bay, Oregon
· May lift items up to 51 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations.
· Access to indoor office, in a climate-controlled environment; may not have access to sunlight.
· Frequent sitting for long periods in meetings or using computer keyboard, telephone and other office machines required.
· Work outside of the office at irregular hours and in excess of eight hours per day and during evenings may be required.
· Driving/traveling long distances may be required.
· Perform other jobs as designated by the SCREL Hub Director or ORCCA Executive Director.
· A current Oregon Driver’s License is required.
· Proof of automobile liability insurance @ $100,000/300,000 liability limits and maintain such limits.
· Reliable transportation.
· Must be free from illegal drugs, may be subject to suspicion testing.
The specific statements reflected in each section of this position description are not intended to be all-inclusive, but rather the basic elements and criteria considered being necessary in order to satisfactorily perform the duties associated with the position.
Oregon Coast Community Action is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please inform Human Resources at 541-435-7090 or email@example.com if you require an accommodation in order to participate in the application process.
Find us online at: www.orcca.us/careers