The Childcare Service Provider:
- Provides interactive childcare services to client families at New Directions while on-site.
- Provides supervision and support for children as required.
- Plan and participate in appropriate socialization/recreational activities.
- Coordinate, monitor and maintain clean-up and sanitizing procedure.
The Shifts are Tuesday evenings and Saturday mornings.
New Directions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Provider.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Infant and Child CPR/First Aid certification
- Drug Screen, TB Test, Background Check required.