Christopher House (CH) is searching for Floater Teachers looking to grow professionally in the field of Early Childhood Development. Candidates must possess a specialized interest and passion for working with Infants, Toddlers, and Two-year old’s.
With a mission to develop independent,creative, lifelong learners, our infant, preschool, elementary and family schools build a community of students, teachers, and parents committed to excellence, achievement and perseverance, respect and compassion, and equality of opportunity.
Christopher House partners with parents to provide a continuum of education for students from birth through high school, as well as immersive family supports that help parents create stable, self-sufficient families. We operate accredited early learning, elementary, and out of school time programs grounded in research-based curricula and high-quality instruction.
Children and families thrive when:
· Substitute in place of absent Teaching staff (Master Teacher or Assistant Teacher) Determine the needs and provide for the development of children
· Work to create a safe environment for children and act as a role model for teaching staff
· Implement and maintain all components regarding preschool children, based on HS, State Pre-K, Child Care and state and local requirements.
· Strong alignment with Christopher House’s Values and Mission;
· Strong work ethic coupled with a proactive problem-solving approach;
· Two years of experience(full time) in a preschool classroom, preferably in a Head Start or governmentally funded child care program
Bilingual skills in a variety of languages are a plus
Education:Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development and Type 04 Certification required
Christopher House is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in this position, please click apply below.
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network