Coordinate and support for all Data Quality related functions, including support of work groups. Take the lead on operational aspects of the data quality process, including communications, follow up, and customer support. Coordinate operational aspects of the NTDS Data Dictionary process with internal ACS staff, work groups, external organizations, and vendors. Additional responsibilities include support of the NTDS Revision Site, managing documentation related
to all processes, coordination of the NTDS process and documents, and participating in performance improvement activities. Provides general customer support.
This exempt level position will report to the Program Manager, Data Quality, in the Division of Research & Optimal Patient Care.
• Provide operational support for the NTDS process, including NTDS pilot, managing documents, work group support, customer support, communications, and follow up. Administer the NTDS revision site, and other web content related to NTDS.
• Coordinate operational aspects of the data quality process, including project management, documentation, and follow up. Provide customer support and coordinate communications across all stakeholders, including patients, leadership, and staff.
• Facilitate NTDS updates and changes with internal staff, vendors and other external sources. Assist with responding to NTDS related questions and provide external customer support. Provide overall support for the DQ intervention process.
• Facilitate data quality education including communications with hospitals, scheduling, and follow up.
• Research other organizations definitions that are referenced in the dictionary and coordinate the maintenance of clinical definitions.
• Contribute enthusiastically to an environment of continual performance improvement, team collaboration and service to improve care of the injured patient, executed in accordance with the ACS values. Seek and promote areas of integration and alignment within Trauma Programs and across ACS activities. Pursue and welcome opportunities for evolution of responsibilities and growth in position. Create and maintain written organizational processes and procedures in support of all projects and activities handled in this program area.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer