This position is responsible for identifying, developing, and implementing recruitment and retention strategies for the Fellow, Associate Fellow, and Affiliate member categories, and for developing and implementing new member orientation and engagement communications. In addition, this position is responsible for managing all activities to support Initiates as they prepare for Fellowship. This position is responsible for tracking College committees, developing guidelines and training materials for committee staff liaison, and managing the nomination process member on College committees. This position provides member support serving as the primary contact for member inquiries, coordinates the annual Division staff retreat, and provides operational support to the Division.
This Exempt position will report to the Associate Director, Division of Member Services in the Division of Member Services.
• Member Recruitment and Retention – Identifies, develops and implements strategies that focus on recruitment of Fellows, Associate Fellows and Affiliate member categories including design and content of recruitment materials, website information and general communications, collaborative opportunities with other Divisions, association research and outreach, analysis of Aptify data to identify non-member prospects, and author articles for ACS publications and newsletters. Identifies, develops and implements strategies to retain members including strategies to move Associate Fellows to Fellows as well as working with members who communicate their desire to resign or who are going to be terminated due to non-payment of dues. Analyze outcome of all efforts.
• Member Engagement - Coordinates member engagement activities including matching interested members with opportunities across the organization and coordinates member engagement events at the Clinical Congress and Leadership Summit. Researches, plans, and coordinates recruitment and retention efforts at external meetings, and provides staff support for the ACS Central Committee. Coordinates all aspects of the annual Committee Staff Liaison Training Meeting, maintains the Committee Management Guidelines for committee staff liaisons, and coordinates the annual call for committee nominations across all College committees.
• Member Support - Serves as the primary contact for the College for general member inquiries. Provides high-quality customer service to members via the 1-800 number and email box. Manages various communications related to member inquiries including updating/changing member information in the membership database and member profile, completing changes to member on-line profiles, develops member verification letters, and responds to general membership inquires.
• Initiate/New Fellow Support - Manages activities in support of the Initiates to include creating communications and a web page of information to support their attendance at the Convocation and Clinical Congress. Works with various vendors to provide support services for Initiates including new Fellow certificates, photography services, robe rental, and new Fellow welcome kits. Works with the Division of Integrated Communications on the New Fellows reception invitation and Convocation program, and helps manage and coordinate activities in the Initiate robing room at the Clinical Congress.
• Coordinates the annual Division staff retreat, and assists with special projects as assigned by the Director and Associate Director.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required
An Equal Opportunity Employer