Christopher House (CH) is searching for Floater Teachers looking to grow professionally in the field of Early Childhood Development. Candidates must possess a specialized interest and passion for working with Infants, Toddlers, and Two-year old’s.
With a mission to develop independent,creative, lifelong learners, our infant, preschool, elementary and family schools build a community of students, teachers, and parents committed to excellence, achievement and perseverance, respect and compassion, and equality of opportunity.
Christopher House partners with parents to provide a continuum of education for students from birth through high school, as well as immersive family supports that help parents create stable, self-sufficient families. We operate accredited early learning, elementary, and out of school time programs grounded in research-based curricula and high-quality instruction.
Children and families thrive when:
· Substitute in place of absent Teaching staff (Master Teacher or Assistant Teacher) Determine the needs and provide for the development of children
· Work to create a safe environment for children and act as a role model for teaching staff
· Implement and maintain all components regarding preschool children, based on HS, State Pre-K, Child Care and state and local requirements
· Strong alignment with Christopher House’s Values and Mission;
· Strong work ethic coupled with a proactive problem-solving approach;
· Two years of experience(full time) in a preschool classroom, preferably in a Head Start or governmentally funded child care program
Bi-lingual skills in a variety of languages are a plus
Christopher House is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in this position, please click apply below.
Job Type: Full-time