Do you want to make a difference and change lives EVERY DAY?
Do you have what it takes to be a positive influence on people in the criminal justice system?
Make a difference by working with a company committed to enhancing client's success and incorporating our values of Respect, Honesty and Integrity, Professionalism, Compassion and Empathy, Accountability and Responsibility into everything we do.
Intervention, Inc., a Colorado non-profit, provides services within the criminal justice system across the state of Colorado including sobriety monitoring (UAs/BAs), electronic monitoring, probation supervision and community corrections.
The Administrative Coordinator II processes client referrals and intakes of the program, as well as
preparing monthly billing and assisting with HR functions. The ACII is also responsible for maintaining
the client trust accounts. This includes handling deposits/withdrawals and maintenance of the client
Location: Boulder, Co
Hours: Full Time
Salary Range: $18-$19/hr
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support, promote and adhere to the mission, values and Code of Conduct of Intervention Inc.
- Reflect Intervention Inc.s’ commitment to treating all persons with dignity and respect.
- Maintain confidentiality of client and company information.
- Process referrals for Diversion and DOC clients, as needed
- Coordinating new client intakes and entering information in Etrac and CCIB databases
- Assist in troubleshooting computer problems
- Schedule new resident intakes with the Department of Corrections, and County jail.
- Coordinate information and prepare monthly statistical reports and billing
- Process personnel paperwork and other HR functions, as directed
- Maintain client’s Trust Account to include: posting deposits, subtracting subsistence, check requests, bus passes and any other necessary charges.
- Prepare and mail in-county restitution payments
- Collect deposits of all residential and non-residential clients from Security Office Safe daily.
- Prepare and make bank deposits for client trust and operating accounts
- Distribute client’s checks to case managers weekly
- Generate monthly client financial reports for reconciliation of bank statements and reimbursements
- Monitor client’s amount owed and deduct from account as necessary
- Provide training and/or answer questions regarding client account financial procedures with case managers as needed.
- Audit client financial files monthly
- Close out client financial files and provide final ledgers to case managers upon client termination
- Drives personal car to other sites as required, including in adverse weather
- Attend required trainings and apply skills and knowledge.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Good steward of Company human, financial and capital resources.
- Participate effectively as a team member through communication, cooperation, information sharing and problem solving.
- Any other tasks or duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from accredited two-year college or technical school
- One to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills -- Ability to enter data, generate reports and create communications from variety of software programs and databases
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Knowledge of the cultural and socioeconomic characteristics and appropriate techniques and practices for the client population.
- Ability to interact effectively as a team member and independently with company staff, stakeholders, and with diverse client base.
- Must pass background check and have ability to access to state criminal databases
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid Colorado Driver’s License and proof of insurance
APPLY NOW! Click here to learn more about Intervention Inc or go to www.int-cjs.org/employment
**PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDERS**
You should receive a confirmation email from us within a few minutes of completing the application. If you did not receive the confirmation email, please check your Bulk/Spam or Junk email folders. If this has happened, please select the message and mark it NOT Spam/ NOT Junk, which should allow future messages to get through.
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network