Assistant Director of Annual Giving & Alumni Relations
Continued expansion within world-class Boston Area University creates opportunity for experienced Advancement/Development professional.
• The Assistant Director will focus on the dollar and donor growth of our unrestricted fund, working closely with colleagues across multiple teams.
• S/he will manage a portfolio of volunteer fundraisers and prospective donors to solicit gifts from $2,500 and beyond.
• Additionally, the Assistant Director will actively recruit new alumni volunteers to join volunteer-led fundraising committees and manage the campaigns for a portfolio of classes in Reunion and non-Reunion years to increase revenue.
• Related activities include: volunteer recruitment and management, implementation of class fundraising plans and solicitation of leadership Annual Fund gifts.
• A core expectation in this role is to engage annual donors in the compelling case for unrestricted support.
• Some travel, evening and weekend work is required.
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2+ years related fundraising/alumni relations/annual fund/relationship building experience
• Superior interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail; and good judgment and discretion when dealing with confidential information
Please email resume to Jobs@CharlesRiverSearch.com