In keeping with Fenway Health's commitment to care for the whole person, behavioral health is a fundamental part of our primary care model. We offer individual, group, couple, and family therapy; psychiatric consultation; and addiction services. We are seeking dynamic licensed clinicians to join our innovative and fast-paced multidisciplinary team.
The full-time Staff Therapist provides direct clinical services to clients, including intake and evaluation services, short and long term individual therapy, couples therapy, and group therapy.
Additional responsibilities include: writing treatment plans; completing all required administrative tasks (such as documenting interactions with clients and preparing evaluation summaries); and collaborating with other staff by participating in clinical meetings and consultations.
LGBTQ-identified persons, people of color and Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Independent licensure is required, LICSW preferred
- Previous outpatient experience required
- Interest in or experience with LGBTQ issues, HIV, trauma, compulsive sexual behavior and couples therapy preferred
- Experience working with gay and bisexual men strongly preferred
- Experience with substance abuse, short-term interventions, group work, and mental health assessment and evaluation is highly desirable
- Experience working in an ethnically, culturally, and racially diverse environment preferred
- Ability to work harmoniously with diverse groups of individuals required
To apply, please visit: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1484447