|HRIS Project Coordinator
Museum of Science, Boston
Innovation and creativity come from the unique perspectives of a diverse staff. We value your perspective.
The Project Coordinator's primary focus is to research and implement a new HRIS. This includes setting up processes that will support and maintain data integrity in the HRIS and other HR related systems. Acting as the technical point-of-contact for Human Resources and subject matter expert while ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing, and analyzing for process improvement opportunities.
- The Museum has 450 regular ongoing employees, 150 temporary employees and 600 volunteers all of which are supported by 4 HR systems (iVantage, Mangrove, Applicant Pro, Vsys) and 2 Intranet sites (Quark and Microsoft Outlook's "The Hub").
- Write and update reports to effective support: AAP, EEO-1, retirement plan audits, ACA, staffing reports, turnover and other HR related reporting needs.
This position is full-time, 40 hours/week, Monday – Friday.
Manager, Compensation & Benefits.
- Bachelors of Science or Arts degree.
- Four (4) or more years of HRIS, data management experience.
- Demonstrated experience with HR Information Systems planning, implementation, data extraction, file conversions, and report writing.
- Demonstrated experience with project coordination.
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Excel such as pivot tables, Vlookup and other Excel functions and formulas and/or experience with a database environment.
- Detail oriented and have demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and follow-up on multiple concurrent tasks.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating cross-departmental relationships with internal partners (HR, IT, Finance) and external vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information with discretion and professionalism.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
Exempt (Salaried). Commensurate with experience.
Benefits for full-time, exempt (salaried) staff include: free parking, T accessibility, 23 vacation days, 12 holidays, 5-10 sick days, medical, dental, and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, retirement and savings plan, health care/dependent care flex spending plan, employee discounts, employee referral program, tuition assistance, professional development, direct deposit, free admission, free Duck Tours, discounted movie passes, and much more!
The Museum of Science is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
No phone inquiries, please. Qualified applicants will be contacted within two to four weeks of initial application.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.