Full-Time Awake Overnight Staff for third shift. Northern Baltimore County, MD (ALU):
Are you looking for a change of scenery? Our office is conveniently located in Northern Baltimore County, MD off of I-83's exit 36 in Freeland, MD. Our direct care support professionals work in beautiful, residential homes, so if you enjoy helping others and would like to work for a great company...Penn-Mar is for you!
Awake Overnight staff is responsible for remaining awake, monitoring residents and attending to their needs. The successful candidate will have the ability to take on household responsibilities such as cleaning, paperwork, etc. as assigned by the Residential Supervisor.
The typical schedules for these positions are 10pm-8am and weekends, OT as needed. The work locations for these positions are in Northern Baltimore County, MD.
Orientation/Training classes now available both day and evening times!
This job is inclusive of, but not excluded to the following duties:
- Personal Care as needed (to include assistance with toileting, feeding, transfers, etc.).
- Behavioral Support (to include dealing with potential physical and verbal outbursts/ aggressiveness).
- Medication Administration (must be able to pass MD Medication Technician training).
- Applicant must be able to lift 50 lbs. as needed.
- Applicant must be able to stand, walk, sit, traverse, kneel, bend from the waist, etc., as needed.
- Applicant must be able to communicate verbally, visually and audibly.
- Minimum High School Diploma/ G.E.D.
- Acceptable criminal background.
- Valid Driver's License with 2 yrs. experience, and less than 3 moving violations (NO Major Violations, D.U.I's, Suspensions) in the previous 36 months.
- Ability to pass pre-employment Drug Screen/ Physical/ Mantoux Test (PPD, TB).
Penn-Mar Human Services is an E.O.E.
Penn-Mar only accepts online applications for employment.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.