Part-Time Sub, Employment Transportation Assistant (Driver), Freeland, MD:
For over 25 years, Penn-Mar Organization has provided support services in our communities, which promote value, independence and self-determination, to families and individuals with disabilities or human service needs. In us, you'll get the real world job skills you need, such as supervision, communication, team interaction and behavioral management. In you, we find quality people to provide quality care and make a real difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities.
This position supports our individuals in the Employment Division providing transportation to and from their work sites through out the Northern Baltimore County and Southern York County area. Routes are set but hours will vary depending on which individual needs to be covered and their job requirements. Position requires learning various routes and individual placement transportation in the immediate areas.
Candidate works between the hours of 6:00am until 6:00pm, Monday- Friday, no Weekends or Holidays. There are two shift options for candidates to select from:
- Shift 1: Monday-Friday 6:00am-12:00pm
- Shift 2: Monday-Friday 12:00pm-6:00pm
Scheduled times are flex depending on need, OT as needed. This position is ideal for someone living in close proximity to the MD Line. The work location for this position is Freeland, MD.
Orientation/Training classes now available both day and evening times!
This job is inclusive of, but not excluded to the following duties:
- Applicant must be able to lift 50 lbs. as needed.
- Applicant must be able to stand, walk, sit, traverse, kneel, bend from the waist, etc., as needed.
- Applicant must be able to communicate verbally, visually and audibly.
- Minimum High School Diploma/ G.E.D.
- Acceptable criminal background.
- Valid Driver's License with 2 yrs. experience, and less than 3 moving violations (NO Major Violations, Suspensions or D.U.I's) in the previous 36 months.
- Ability to pass pre-employment Drug Screen/ Physical/ Mantoux Test (PPD, TB).
Penn-Mar Human Services is an E.O.E.
Penn-Mar only accepts online applications for employment.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.