CLEARBROOK, a non-profit social service agency, serving children and adults with developmental disabilities, has Part-Time positions available in Arlington Heights, IL. If you like meeting new people and would enjoy assisting and guiding our clients with disabilities, then this is the position for you!
Position: Supported Living Assistant – Home Based Program
Supported Living Assistant Duties and Responsibilities:
* Providing direct care to children and adults living in their family home
* Assisting in all areas of daily living (socialization, communication, behavior modification, safety, and active community integration)
* Tracking goal progress of clients
Supported Living Assistant Minimum Requirements:
* Valid IL Driver’s License
* Proof of Auto Insurance
* High School diploma or equivalent
Location: Client's home and community in Arlington Heights, IL.
Hours: Flexible and Vary. Typically after-school, evening, and weekend hours. Maximum is 15 hours per week.
Salary Range: $11.25 to $15.00/hr
If you are interested in this position, please make sure to attach your resume with your contact information.
Thank you for your interest in our company!
Clearbrook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.