**Sign-On Bonus - $12,000.00 for all full time ICU openings**
We opened in January 2020 and looking for top talent to come join our already expanding Intensive Care Unit (ICU). Our ICU has state-of-the-art technology and is looking for members to share their skill and experience!
Texas Health Frisco is located at 12400 Dallas Parkway, Frisco, TX 75033
SALARY RANGE: $27.50 - $52.88/hour, commensurate with working experience
Work Schedule: Full-time; 36 hrs./week; 7 PM - 7 AM, every other weekend required
Intensive Care Unit Department highlights:
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associate's degree in Nursing required;
• BSN preferred.
• 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse (RN) or completion of an RN residency program Required; • Two (2) or more years' current experience as an Acute ICU nurse is strongly preferred .
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire.
• RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS upon hire - Require upon Hire
• ACLS upon hire - Require upon Hire
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources and UT Southwestern Medical Center have collaborated to build a new health care campus in Frisco that includes a hospital, medical office building, parking garage, green space and many amenities, including a walking trail and café. Texas Health Hospital Frisco is a health care campus designed to be a destination for the residents of Frisco and surrounding communities. Texas Health Frisco Hospital is a 73-bed full-service facility that includes surgical, imaging services, women and children's services. The hospital will also have a 24-hour emergency department, a neonatal intensive care unit level II, orthopedics, Med-Surg and critical care. Texas Health Frisco will be hiring 300 employees including nursing, surgical, respiratory, imaging, therapy, pharmacy, materials management, patient care techs, quality, risk, engineering, security, and patient access. Additionally, UT Southwestern is planning on bringing the following specialties to the campus: neurosciences, orthopedic surgery, oncology, ENT, and pediatric subspecialties. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence
Texas Health Highlights
• Fortune's list of Best Workplaces in Health Care (#1): https://fortune.com/best-workplaces-health-care/2020/
• "Best Workplaces(TM) for Diversity" by Fortune and Great Place to Work® (5 th year in row): https://fortune.com/best-workplaces-for-diversity/2019/
• Great Place to Work's Best Workplaces in Texas™ 2020: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/best-workplaces/texas/2020?category=large
• 2019 Texan by Nature 20 (TxN 20): https://texanbynature.org/txn20/
• Platinum-level recognition in the 2019 "Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles®" awards, sponsored by the National Business Group on Health (eleventh year to appear on the list and fourth year to receive the Platinum award)
• A 2019 Gold Level Workplace Health Achievement Award by the American Heart Association (4 th year in a row)
• Largest Blue Zones® Project Approved™ Worksite in the nation (2016)
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we've won and more. Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com
Primary Location: Frisco
Job: RN/Registered Nurse
Organization: Texas Health Frisco 12400 N Dallas Parkway TX 75033
Shift: Night Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network