Atlanta, GA or Cheshire CT. area
Reporting to the Director of Direct Mail, the Direct Mail Development Officer/ Mass Program Coordinator is a self- directed individual responsible for cultivating Direct Mail and Mass Program Donors to advance their sense of generosity and engagement. In addition, the individual will be responsible for the implementation and execution of the Mass Program and managing, developing, and responding to the concerns and requests of active and potential donors. The Direct Mail Development Officer/ Mass Program Coordinator/ is responsible for aligning and managing all programs in conjunction with the mission of Regnum Christi.
1) Cultivate Direct Mail VIP donors having regular contact with DM recurring donors, Top 100+ Direct Mail and Mass Donors soliciting opportunities for additional or upgraded gifts.
2) Follow up with benefactors in handling all Direct Mail donor concerns and inquires as they relate to direct mailings, sweepstakes and Mass Program.
3) Submit a Mass Program budget for approval to be included in the Direct Mail Annual Plan.
4) Continually ensure the design of the program is maximized to ensure meeting or exceeding the annual plan and strategy.
5) Executes the Mass Program process and schedules and ensuring adherence to canonical requirements for Mass requests for U.S donors.
6) Volunteer management- When applicable, this position will select and manage volunteers to fill donor requests for Mass supplies, assemble cards and folders, and prepare acknowledgment letters for mailing.
7) Independent Contractor management- When applicable, this position will manage the responsibilities and activities and of an independent contractor who will be assisting in responding to donors requests and following up on Mass Program activities.
Compensation DOE; excellent benefit package; quality organization. With “Direct Mail Development/Mass Program Coordinator” in the subject line, please email resume, cover letter, and earnings history to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network