Position Title: Program Manager - Partnerships & Resources
Location: Resolution Headquarters at 420 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY (Remote until at least September 2021)
Classification: Exempt, full-time
Reporting To: Assistant Director of Programs
Start Date: Immediate
ABOUT THE RESOLUTION PROJECT
At The Resolution Project (Resolution), we believe that young people can—and should—be the change our world so desperately needs. Founded in 2007, Resolution's mission is to develop socially responsible young leaders and empower them to make a positive impact today. Through our Social Venture Challenges and Resolution Fellowships, we identify, fund, mentor, and support undergraduate students starting social enterprises to solve some of the world’s most persistent and challenging problems, from healthcare access to climate change. We believe that by empowering young people to bring local, scalable solutions to their communities, we can create a generation of socially responsible leaders committed to building a more just and sustainable world. Today, 500 Resolution Fellows, in 80 countries and 20 U.S. states, are implementing over 300 social ventures in high-impact fields such as sustainable development, gender equality, healthcare, and humanitarian relief. Their efforts have benefited 2.9 million people and counting. We are now seeking exceptional talent to join our growing staff!
This new position contributes to The Resolution Project’s mission by managing the resource and opportunity access for all Resolution Fellows. The Program Manager will take on key responsibilities in developing and managing Resolution’s Pathway Partnership program – a catalog of programmatic partners that serve as sources of potential Fellows, provide opportunities for Fellows, and/or are strategic alliances for the organization. The Program Manager will also be responsible for managing and matching Resolution Fellows with resources (pro-bono services, subject matter experts, etc.). This will entail responding to resource needs upon request as well as maintaining and expanding on the current resource process. The ideal candidate is extremely organized and ready to both proactively build new systems and processes as well as be reactive to Fellow needs on an ongoing basis. The candidate should have a flexible schedule, and be prepared to join phone and in-person meetings earlier and later than regular business hours, including some weekends, and be willing to travel when travel reopens.
Pathway Partnership Management
• Create a systematic and data-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
• Lead the search for new partners, identifying key organizations and generating interest in the partnership, and following up on leads
• Negotiate and finalize partnerships in accordance with Resolution’s agreement guidelines
• Collaborate with Program team to align programmatic goals and Fellow needs with new and existing partner relationships
• Maintain productive ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to strengthen existing partnerships
Fellow Opportunity Management
• Source opportunities for Fellows to participate in conferences, scholarships, Fellowships, incubators, accelerators, and more
• Work with the rest of the Program team to disseminate information about opportunities to relevant Fellows and track Fellow participation
• Work with Resolution staff to determine and manage Fellow nominations when spaces for certain opportunities are limited
• Evaluate current pipeline, identify gaps, and increase portfolio as needed
• Manage and steward existing relationships with partner organizations and volunteer experts to connect Resolution Fellows with expertise for legal, marketing, finance, fundraising, professional development, and other needs
• Identify areas where Resolution could better support our Fellows’ expertise needs, and develop new partnerships to fill any gaps
• Work with Resolution’s Community Engagement Associate to build and manage resource opportunities through our corporate partners that meet the goals of the partnerships and meet Fellow needs
• Run the matching process for Fellow Resource Requests
• Keep track of all resource requests and connections in Salesforce
• Determine and lead the implementation of improved practices and systems for tracking and facilitating resource connections
Online Platform Management
• Ensure all relevant resources are made available on Resolution’s proprietary Fellow and Guide Resource platform
Other related duties, as requested
• 4-5 years of professional experience.
• Extremely organized with meticulous attention to detail and follow through.
• Ability to work well independently and support other staff and volunteers as needed.
• High level of professionalism with good interpersonal skills to work closely with staff and volunteers, as well as external partners.
• Commitment to the principles of Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Access, and Learning (outlined here in our DEI statement: https://resolutionproject.org/deistatement/).
• Prior stakeholder/relationship management experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Application Suites with high level of general computer competency.
• Familiarity/experience with Salesforce or other CRM (training available).
• Passionate about young people making an impact, and commitment to social change and social entrepreneurship.
• Prior management/supervisor experience.
Resolution does our best to provide a competitive benefits package to our team. Full-time Resolution staff members have access to a range of health plans and for dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, covered at 100% for the employee. Full time staff also have access to generous paid time off and robust professional development opportunities. In addition, employees may opt into FSA, HSA, transit check, and other voluntary insurance policies.
https://resolution-project.hiringthing.com/job/235940/program-manager-partnerships-resources?s=cw. No emails, phone calls, or faxes, please.
Resolution is an equal opportunity employer. The organization does not engage in and prohibits discrimination in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race or ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sex or gender (including pregnancy), LGBTQ+ status or sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital or partnership status, veteran status, military service status, or any other characteristic protected by state, local or federal law.
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network