The Systems Analyst is responsible for the implementation and ongoing support of the systems and NextGen: Electronic Practice Management (EPM) & Electronic Health Records (EHR) application. This position partners with other information technology teams to establish essential systems support. The System Analyst creates and maintains report within the SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) for various departments. Join us in our mission to strengthening the hope and resilience of our community members by improving their health, mental health and well-being.
• Develop and implement effective Electronic Health Record templates.
• Work closely with other analysts to design and improve workflows and documentation.
• Oversee all workflow requests and assign requests to other IT personnel as necessary
• Ensure program requests are valid, necessary, efficient and sustainable
• Ensure all reports are accurate and meeting program objectives.
• Work closely with end-users, administrators, consultants and vendors to deliver program needs.
• Ensure end users are trained in any changes made with templates/reports
The ideal candidate:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Health Information Systems, Mathematics or relevant field
• Three to five years experience working with SQL servers, template development, fax manager
• A minimum of seven years experience working with EPM and EHR applications, NextGen preferred
• 2X virtual desktop delivery application and VMWare.
• Knowledge of Healthcare IT in a Federally Qualified Health Center.
• Experience with Crystal Reports is preferred.
• Proficient with Microsoft office suite including Excel.
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network