Join the Children's Friend family, where we offer excellent benefits and a work culture that was recently voted "Best Places to Work" and "Healthiest Employers" in the state!
Essential functions related to Philanthropy:
1. Serves as Database Administrator for the Development Team by managing the Raiser’s Edge donor database, including
maintenance, user accounts, global updates and changes, best practice procedures, gift entry, reporting, queries, and data
cleanup projects to ensure database integrity.
2. Maintains clear and accurate reporting systems, monthly key metric tracking and development reporting, instruction manual(s) to
access reports, and dashboards and data extracts.
3. Supports major giving, internal data analysis, report preparation.
4. Manages retention and renewals for smaller donors, produces copy for stewardship collateral (annual report, newsletters, enews)
5. Oversees the production of timely mailing lists for invitations, newsletters, and direct mail piece; pledge reminders; and donor
6. Monitors and tracks all event revenue.
7. Oversees donor acknowledgement process, including accurate gift entry and acknowledgments.
8. Oversees data import/export interfaces between Raisers Edge and various internal/external databases and systems as required.
1. Participate on agency committees, as assigned.
2. In coordination with Head Start program staff, draft the Head Start Annual report.
3. Contribute to special projects as needed.
4. Provide leadership in ensuring that all individuals are treated respectfully and that diversity in backgrounds and life
experience is supported and valued throughout the agency.
5. Work constructively and collaboratively with members of the administrative and management teams and other staff
members to address the programmatic as well as agency-wide issues and needs.
6. Other duties as assigned.
Minimum three years’ experience with Raiser’s Edge database or equivalent, preferably as an administrator in a non-profit
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with expertise in Excel and mail-merge functions preferred
Proven ability to research and access relevant information from the internet, hard copies and desktop publishing systems
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrated proficiency in MS office Suite, CRM and database management and general office equipment
Proven ability to interact with members of the community representing diverse backgrounds required
Computer literacy including database management, Microsoft Office Suite required. Project management software
Attention to detail oriented and strong organizational skills is required
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Word, and able to effectively utilize the Internet for research
Proven ability to interact with members of the community representing diverse backgrounds and interests is required
The successful candidate will be required to meet our pre-employment background screening requirements
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network