The Alliance for Nonprofit Management (The Alliance) is the result of the 1997 merger of the Nonprofit Management Association and Support Centers of America. The organization, a fiscally sponsored project of TSNE MissionWorks is a professional association of individuals and organizations that are devoted to improving the management and governance capacity of nonprofits. Essentially, Alliance members help nonprofits fulfill their missions. Members include management support organizations, individual professionals, and national and regional organizations that provide technical assistance to nonprofits. We are a nationally focused, and member-led group with an aim to increase the effectiveness of individuals and organizations that help nonprofits build their power and impact. The Alliance is the premier national voice and catalyst for capacity building of the nonprofit sector and it is fiscally sponsored by TSNE MissionWorks (www.tsne.org).
Essential Job Functions
* Support the Membership Function
- Answer member questions
- Address member registration issues
- Clarify member benefit questions
- Support the membership committee with information requests and data
* Coordinate Finance
- Support monthly financial reporting with TSNE Missionworks
- Support basic revenue and expense accounting and coding
- Liaise with the Alliance Treasurer and TSNE Missionworks finance staff
* Administrative Reporting (the Alliance utilizes a platform called YourMembership)
- Produce monthly member reports with Community of Practice affiliations and distribute to the board and all community of practice leadership
- Produce Community of Practice reports with member and non-member breakdowns
- Produce monthly revenue reports for: events (member and non-member); conference and membership
- Set up events in YourMembership on behalf of the Program Committee and Communities of Practice (approximately three per month)
- Answer registration questions
- Provide real time tech support during events particularly around the use of Zoom meeting platform
- Set up conference registration
- Oversee and implement various discount codes as well as oversee early bird, regular and late conference ticketing
- Answer registration questions
- Oversee reimbursements, cancellations
- Coordinate speaker travel and reimbursements
- Coordinate with hotels on managing room blocks
- Provide on-site support during the annual conference
- Oversee payment and functioning of key platforms
- Keep operations manual up-to-date
- Ensure that 1password.com is up-to-date
- Return voicemails as needed
- Depending upon communications support for the website, make necessary changes to the website
We will consider exceptional candidates who demonstrate a strong combination of the specific qualifications and skills described below.
* A Bachelor Degree is desired
* Two years of experience in administration
* Two years' experience in nonprofit capacity building is preferred
* Proven competence in self-directed work
* Experience coordinating nonprofit programs and events
* A tech savvy and innovative administrator with the ability to develop and support a 21st century online community of capacity builders, researchers and funders
*Attention to detail and precision in execution
TSNE MissionWorks/The Alliance for Nonprofit Management envisions a society grounded in the principles of social and economic justice. As such, we strive to achieve excellence through a diverse and inclusive workplace that honors the unique talents and lived experiences of each person. Our vision and values are reflected in all our employment-related decisions, including hiring practices. Accordingly, TSNE MissionWorks actively seeks people who bring diverse backgrounds and perspectives to join us in our work.
As an EOE/AA employer, TSNE MissionWorks/The Alliance for Nonprofit Management will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, genetic information, veteran or disability status or any other factor prohibited by law.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/stgj8q64h9q9d4dz
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network