- A Master's Degree in a behavioral science field from an accredited college or university. Demonstrate the competencies to become credentialed as a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) as outlined in the Oregon Administrative Rules (OAR). Certification must be current and in compliance with the OAR's.
- Must be a Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC).
Experience working with adults with co-occurring disorders and a history of involvement in the criminal justice system is preferred.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of strength based case management philosophies and strategies
- Able to conduct a Mental Status assessment and formulate a diagnosis according to the most current DSM
- Understanding of trauma informed services
- Ability to implement recovery model, motivational interviewing, and stages of change
- Ability to operate computer hardware and software at a level needed to effectively perform job functions
- Knowledge of accepted treatment practice
- Ability to enter data and retrieve data and to prepare simple reports
- Trained Moral Reconation Therapy (MRT) facilitator preferred.
- Ability to commute to various Cascadia sites and community locations as needed.
- Regular sitting, Standing, walking, and Keyboarding
- Occasionally stooping, lifting 20 to 50 lbs, climbing (stairs), crouching, reaching, and running
- Constant visual and auditory
Cascadia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin or age.
To review and/or apply directly, please use the link below:
To view information about benefits, applying and our FAQs, visit our careers page at (www.cascadiabhc.org/careers)