• Provide training and technical assistance on topics related to cultural humility, oppression and sexual
violence, and serving sexual assault survivors from traditionally marginalized communities.
• Provide training, resources, and support to rape crisis centers and corrections staff regarding PREA
(Prison Rape Elimination Act) to enhance services to victims of sexual violence who are incarcerated.
• Write and review technical assistance bulletins, curricula, reports, and other publications related to
serving traditionally under- and unserved survivors of sexual violence.
• Monitor and oversee the completion of grant deliverables and expenditures, and prepare grant
proposals and reports.
• Build and sustain collaborative efforts with federal, state, and local agencies.
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network