• Provide training and technical assistance on topics related to cultural humility, oppression and sexual
violence, and serving sexual assault survivors from traditionally marginalized communities.
• Provide training, resources, and support to rape crisis centers and corrections staff regarding PREA
(Prison Rape Elimination Act) to enhance services to victims of sexual violence who are incarcerated.
• Write and review technical assistance bulletins, curricula, reports, and other publications related to
serving traditionally under- and unserved survivors of sexual violence.
• Monitor and oversee the completion of grant deliverables and expenditures, and prepare grant
proposals and reports.
• Build and sustain collaborative efforts with federal, state, and local agencies.