Acelero Learning is a pioneering provider of early childhood education and family engagement services through our three business units, all focused on closing the achievement gap for thousands of Head Start children and families across the country. With over $50 million in revenue and unparalleled child outcome data, we are both one of the largest and one of the most innovative companies in our space.
Acelero Learning has two divisions. Acelero Learning is a direct provider Head Start services in four states (New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Nevada and Wisconsin). Shine Early Learning partners with local organizations to support the delivery of high quality services through Shine Assist and Shine Implement programs.
Acelero Learning is seeking an inspired, dedicated, and collaborative professional to join us as a Recruiter on the national Support Center team, specifically supporting our Wisconsin program . Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, the Recruiter is responsible for contributing to the talent acquisition process. The successful candidate will have a passion for recruiting top talent and should have a strong desire to use their skills to help create a high-performing recruiting team focused on supporting a world-class Early Head Start/Head Start program. This position will be based onsite in Milwaukee/Racine, with travel required between the centers to meet with hiring managers, and partners in the community.
* Attract and recruit top talent; meet with hiring managers for a clear understanding of each role, write or edit job postings for targeted audience, post jobs to ATS (Taleo), job boards/external sources, social media, etc, and source for passive candidates. Creativity is welcomed to increase quality candidate flow.
* Screen candidates for culture, position, and mission fit as well as compliance with education requirements for Early/Head Start Standards. Gaining a strong understanding of the WI licensing/education requirements is necessary in this role. Strong emphasis is placed on quality of hire, which is measured by 90 day retention.
* Develop rapport and work with hiring managers to interview in a timely manner; directly schedule interviews as needed, and meet their recruitment needs overall.
* Upon new hire selection, make verbal offers, informing candidate of benefit offerings and next steps. Gather/forward appropriate material to local HR Team to continue the onboarding process.
* Develop relationships with colleges, universities, and other recruitment sources in the community.
* Develop candidate pipelines for hard to fill positions and schedule ongoing interviews.
* Utilize ATS (Taleo) with 100% accuracy and integrity, tracking candidates through the onboarding lifecycle.
* Track progress on Requisition workload through RecruitingDash. Requisition workload is expected to be 10-30 reqs, for varied locations. Many of the reqs are the same job, with multiple openings (ie. Infant/Toddler Teacher).
* Contribute to the organization’s goals of reducing Time to fill, reducing number of openings, identifying trends and being proactive rather than reactive.
* Bachelor’s Degree; Recruiting/Sourcing/PHR certification preferred
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Two to five years of high volume recruiting experience
* Strong social media and internet search skills, online job board experience, and Boolean searching proficiency and experience
* Advanced computer literacy skills, including proficiency in MSOffice and Google Apps. Proficiency of ATS required. Experience with Taleo a plus
* Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations
* Prior experience working in Head Start or early childhood education or related field a plus!
* Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy workplace.
The mission of Acelero Learning is to bring a relentless focus on positive child and family outcomes to close the achievement gap and build a better future for children, families, and communities served by the Head Start program.