· Minimum of one (1) year of experience with professional fundraising database such as Patron Manager, Salesforce, Raiser’s Edge or similar
· Minimum of one (1) year of demonstrated success in individual giving and development activities
· Minimum of one (1) year demonstrated success with event support and coordination
· Minimum of one (1) year experience supervising volunteers
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; a high level of comfort with direct donor interaction
· Excellent time management and organizational skills, including attention to detail
· Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
· Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and to succeed under pressure
· Ability to be both engaging and professional when making presentations at events and meetings
· Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Drive Apps (Docs and Sheets), and social media platforms
· Proficient knowledge of and experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) and Filemaker Pro a plus
· A commitment to Outfest’s mission as well as an understanding of its four programs and their role in the broader LGBTQ Movement
· Ability to sit and work at a desk for several hours at a time.
· Ability to travel and attend meetings, presentations, and events outside the office / have own vehicle.
· Work occasional weekends and/or extended workdays.
· Must be able to lift 50lbs
Outfest is an equal opportunity employer. Outfest strongly believes in the strength of diversity and therefore, actively encourages applications from women, people of color, and any qualified person, who support Outfest’s mission.
Qualified applicants should send résumé and cover letter via email (as attachments MS Word or PDF only) to email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject line of the email the position you are applying for.