| Job Description
30 to 40 hours per week and requires a flexible schedule with evening work hours.
Leads a staff of part time employees: a writing teacher, a reading and assessment specialist, a social worker, work study students and a grant writer. The Executive Director is responsible for the indirect supervision of approximately100 community volunteers and 100 students.
Provides leadership to the Development Committee in marketing Family Learning Institute to the community, businesses, area schools and families in need for the purpose of financial support, volunteers and student enrollment. These include the annual report, brochures, press releases, newsletters, and website updates and development.
1. Oversees management of all grants, the annual fundraising plan, and implementation of fundraising activities that include the cultivation of individuals and business leaders, as well as creating and monitoring multiple initiatives, such as student sponsorships and special events.
2. Oversees the activities of the grant writer.
3. Oversees the activities of the Development Committee.
1. Manages the annual budget, grant reports and monthly financial reports and meets with FLI Board Treasurer, Accountant, and Finance Committee.
2. Evaluates the management of the cash flow, bookkeeping, payroll, and payables and implement solutions.
3. Assumes responsibility for hiring, training, supervising, and evaluating staff.
4. Reviews and oversees data management, donor database.