SCOPE: General oversight of the organizations three (3) Facilities, located in Chatsworth, Santa Clarita, and Lancaster. General oversight of the organizations Office Mailroom.
1. Provides leadership in accordance with the Agency’s mission, vision and core values.
2. Provides regular onsite inspections of all three (3) facilities regarding but not limited to safety, maintenance, repair and adherence to the organizations policies and procedures.
3. Oversees all aspects maintenance and repair including vendor selection, proposal review and recommendation for service.
4. Maintains documents and logs as required.
5. Oversees supplies, furniture and equipment to ensure quality and quantity are consistent with standards as set by the organization.
6. Works with HR and IT to coordinate office space, furniture and equipment for temporary and new staff.
7. Acts as a resource to the Office Mailroom, Receptionists and Clerical Staff including providing suggestions that may include for streamlining processes and increasing customer service.
8. Acts as liaison to Landlord and Property Management representatives.
Knowledge and Skills:
Ability to adapt to rapidly changing organizational and business issues is required
Ability to lift and carry 30 pounds
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
High standard of attention to detail
Solid commitment to customer and/or employee service
Intermediate MS Office skills to include Word, Excel and Outlook
Supervision of staff
Education and Experience:
Minimum three (3) years of Office Services or Facilities experience
Minimum five (5) years of experience performing administration and facility related tasks
Leadership and supervisory experience of Administrative, Office Services or Facilities staff
A valid California Driver’s License or acceptable substitute is required for this position.
NLACRC is an equal opportunity employer. Further, NLACRC will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.