Two positions at our Occidental address:
In Wrap Around- Bilingual Spanish Facilitator .
In Mental Health- Bilingual Spanish Therapist.
All positions receive supervision for BBS hours.
Schedule Mon-Fri, 10am-7pm, flex Friday. 9/80 schedule.
Requirements for all-
Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or Counseling is required.
* Active registration or licensure with California BBS is required.
* Experience in In-Home Services or work with children, adolescents, and their families preferred.
* Strong clinical skills in individual, family, play, and group therapy.
* Requires possession of reliable automobile and a valid California Driver’s License as well as a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier.
* Must maintain and provide proof of automotive liability insurance coverage.
Description for Therapist, Mental Health Program:
*Responsible for providing comprehensive mental health services to ensure quality client care.
* Ensure documentation adheres to DMH standards.
*Participate in an interdisciplinary team to provide a healthy, therapeutic, and safe environment for clients.
* Provide individual, family, play, and group therapy for designated caseload of clients.
* Utilize DSM for diagnosing. Conduct psycho-social assessments and treatment planning.
* Coordinate linkage to appropriate intra-agency and community resources.
* Collaborate with treatment team to ensure quality client care.
* Document client services in accordance with DMH standards.
Description for Facilitator in Wrap Around Program:
Responsible for facilitating intensive, family-centered, and community-based services for children/adolescents and their families in the Wraparound Program. Serves as the lead of the Child and Family Team. Provides ongoing case management services to clients to reach desired goals and maintain an adequate level of functioning.