Provide a wide range of client centered services that ensure the provision of patient-centered, cost effective, high quality care for patients served through our Ryan White program. Patients are supported by a multi-disciplinary team to ensure timely and coordinated access to primary medical care, medications, and other support services, including treatment adherence to address the needs of patients requiring high risk patient care to include those living with HIV/AIDS.
- Must have a NJ RN/LPN license.
- 1-2 years experience in a clinical setting, including direct patient care and triage experience.
- Case management and ambulatory and outpatient clinic setting experience preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Must have an Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficient skills with Microsoft office suite, electronic medical records, email and internet.
- Ability to work with diverse beliefs, values, cultural and religious ideals.
To apply: http://www.zufallhealth.org/employment/