Teaching English in Italy is a rare opportunity to live as a true Italian for three months! Live with your new Italian host family while you teach English in the local schools of the Piedmont region. Piedmont is often referred to as "Tuscany without all of the tourists". Explore the beautiful region, cuisine and language of Italy as you immerse yourself in Italian culture and contribute to the futures of Italian children.
- Teaching English in a local school in beautiful Piedmont, Italy
- Live in Italy for just over $300 per month!
- No BA or teaching experience required
- Stay with a host family!
- 15-18 teaching hours per week in an Italian school
- All meals included and provided by your host family
- Arrival orientation in Torino, home of the 2006 Winter Olympics
This is an unpaid English teaching position. While you will not receive a salary, all of your living expenses will be covered in the program.
- 3 month placement in Piemonte (Piedmont), Italy
- Online Italian language course
- Pre-departure support and orientation
- 2-day orientation upon arrival in stunning Torino
- Airport pickup from Torino airport
- Accommodation with volunteer host families
- 2-3 meals per day provided by your host family
- International Medical and Accident Insurance
- Local support and supervision
- 24/7 Emergency Line
Cost for the Program: $950*
*Does not include airfare to Italy
- Native English speaker
- Citizen of the EU, UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, or New Zealand
- University student or graduate
- Ages 19-35
- Be in great mental and physical health
- No criminal record (with the exception of traffic or other minor violations)
- Teaching experience not necessary, but helpful
No Italian language or teaching experience is required!
Apply on Greenheart Travel website: http://greenhearttravel.org/campaign/internship-job-inquiry-with-greenheart-travel