Denali Family Services (DFS) offers a variety of positions in the behavioral health field. If you are interested in a career that impacts the lives of children, then DFS is the place for you. Denali Family Services offers eligible employees a generous benefits package which includes: Medical, Vision, and Dental through Premera, Employer paid Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, 403(B) retirement plan with an employer match up to 3%, flexible spending account through Peak1 Administration, annual leave accrual, 10 paid holidays, Birthday Leave (floating day), Education Reimbursement, and on-site Clinical Supervisor for professionals seeking licensure.
• Behavioral Health Associate -- Anchorage (Full Time Openings)
• Behavioral Health Associate -- Valley (1 Full Time Opening)
• Seasonal Behavioral Health Associate -- Anchorage (3 Full Time Openings, closing 05/12/17)
• Seasonal Behavioral Health Associate -- Valley (2 Full Time Openings, closing 05/12/17)
• Human Resources Coordinator -- Anchorage (1 Full Time Opening)
• Foster Care Licensing Specialist -- Anchorage (1 Full Time Opening)
• Transition Facilitator -- Valley (1 Full Time Opening)
• Clinician-- Valley (1 Full Time Opening)
All positions are responsible for observing policies, procedures and safeguards to protect the privacy of health information in compliance with the HIPAA Privacy (Privacy Rule).
Please visit company website www.denalifs.org to view complete position descriptions and download an application. If you have any questions, you may contact Human Resources via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or (907) 222-2313 or (907) 222-2374.
Application and resume required. Submissions will not be reviewed without an application and resume. Application and resume may be emailed, faxed to 332-3092 or mailed to: 6401 A Street, Anchorage, AK 99518.
Denali Family Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.