Greenheart Travel’s paid English teaching program in Thailand is your chance to make an incredible impact in the classroom while having the travel adventure of a lifetime.
As a teacher in Thailand, you will be directly affecting your students and their futures, helping to break the cycle of poverty that many Thai children are born into.
Learning a second language in countries like Thailand, where tourism is a major part of the economy, and where the country is developing quickly, is not a hobby like it is the United States. Most Thai people do not learn English for fun or to make their applications more attractive to universities. Learning English in these countries is a ticket to a better life.
Basic Program Details:
- Paid English teaching positions throughout Thailand
- 1 week orientation (+ optional 3 week TESOL certification) in either Hua Hin or Chiang Mai
- One semester contracts (semesters are around 4 months long but your commitment might be shorter if you arrive in the middle of a semester)
- Guaranteed salary of at least 30,000 THB per month
- Placements in kindergartens, elementary, middle, and high schools
- Monthly start dates, year round
- Native English Speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject
- A TEFL/TESOL certification is required unless you majored in Education
- Ages 20-50
- Citizen of the US, CA, UK, Ireland, Au, NZ, South Africa
- Be in great mental and physical health
- No criminal record (with the exception of traffic or other minor violations)
- An adventurous attitude and strong flexibility are a must
There are no exceptions to the eligibility requirements.
Teaching Placement Only: $1,570
Teaching Placement with TESOL course: $2,370
Guaranteed salary of at least 30,000 THB per month once teaching contract begins.
Apply on Greenheart Travel website: https://greenhearttravel.org/campaign/greenheart-travel-program-inquiry