Greenheart Travel's Internship opportunity in Thailand is a unique opportunity to work with a non-profit organization which provides teach, education, homestay and internship programs across Asia.
Possible internship duties include marketing, writing, event planning, and logistics for the organization and for its non-profit animal rescue affiliate.
The program is created to enable participants to have a wide range of rewarding cross-cultural experiences while building valuable professional experience.
Program at a Glance:
- 8 or 12-week professional development internship in Hua Hin, Thailand
- Earn academic credit*
- Work on real, impactful business projects
- Variety of internship types
- 100+ internship hours
- Mentor guidance and supervision
- Professional letter of recommendation
- Thai cultural training and excursions
*Please check with your university for academic credit requirements.
- No previous experience required
- Applicants should be highly motivated and should take the internship seriously
- An adventurous attitude and strong flexibility are a must
- Current university student and recent graduates
- Fluent English Speaker
- Ages 19-30
- Photography experience preferred
Cost for the Program, Accommodation, Excursions and In-country Travel:
Apply on Greenheart Travel website: http://greenhearttravel.org/campaign/internship-job-inquiry-with-greenheart-travel